A Mountain Ash in our neighborhood
my favorite tree this time of year!
61. Love, respect and appreciation in our marriage – for more than 44 yrs.
62. Friends whose love, respect and appreciation for us is demonstrated freely and faithfully through their words of encouragement and prayer.
63. Great Sunday message on The Lord is my Helper! When we are children we say, ‘I can do it by myself’. As we mature we realize that ‘I can’t do it myself’. I’m so glad to have an almighty Helper.
64. Seeing some of today’s youth show such love and care for our fragile elderly just warms my heart. Hope they’ll be around when we’re in need of care.
65. Watching young people skilfully use their awesome gifts in singing and playing instruments to serve the Lord through this humble service and to bring joy to the listener.
66. Sitting together with hubby and watching a meaningful TV show, sharing popcorn.
67. A week of fantastic fall weather! Still wearing sandals!
68. Living on the 9th floor and seeing the beautiful city lights against the black sky. Will need to drive out to the country, away from the city, to see the vast array of stars though!
69. Saw several young moms with brand new babies this week and enjoyed the beautiful memories of babies in my own life.
70. New lenses for hubby’s glasses – they won’t change his perspective on things, but he’ll see things better, lol, which comes in handy especially in his hobby of philately.
71. A dependable car that takes us where we need to go. It’s a year old this month!
72. Learning to be more forgiving as I have been forgiven much.
73. Growing in greater understanding of why God has allowed some of the unpleasant things in my life and how they have shaped me.
74. Times of prayer alone or at prayer group remembering family and friends’ needs.
75. The blessed assurance that Jesus is mine – and I am HIS!