31. The change of seasons with the beautiful, warm, muted fall colors
32. The glorious, brilliant sunrise that hubby and I enjoyed together this morning
33. A great night’s sleep in a cool room with the window open for fresh air
34. A soft pillow and comfy bed
35. A hot cup of coffee and breakfast served by a loving husband
36. My cheerful violets who are blooming their heart out right now
37. Our guest speaker’s excellent sermon yesterday on generosity not greed
38. For loving, caring daughters and sons and how beautifully they raise their families, despite the unique challenges each family faces.
39. My faith journey and the people who influence and bless it tremendously
40. For my friend’s successful ‘liberation surgery’ for MS! She has no more headaches, numbness in her fingers and hands, and can now hold a conversation without pain. Praise the Lord!
41. For the youngest grandson who is learning to talk on the phone. He is autistic, lost his vocabulary suddenly at one point, but now is so much improved with proper diet and starting to talk again. To hear him say HI and BYE just thrilled my heart. Woooohoooo!
42. Our prayer group that is resuming this week. We’ll miss one of our dear brothers who went to be with the Lord a couple of weeks ago.
43. For a special friend at work who will receive her 25 year service award this week. We’ve worked 24 of those years together! What a team!
44. For the president of our organization who will receive his 10 year pin. May the Lord give him wisdom, vision, and strength to carry out God’s will for this place.
45. For those who faithfully minister to our seniors every Sunday and Wednesday on rotation. What a joy to work with willing hearts.
Thank you Lord, for saving my soul!
Thank you Lord, for making me whole!
Thank you Lord, for giving to me
Thy great salvation, so full and free!
old chorus from youth group days