PENNSYLVANIA

Had a wonderful flight, a lovely scenic drive and am enjoying my family in Pennsylvania. It is so good to be together and share the joys. What I can't describe to you is how muggy it is here! Thank God for air-conditioning. Outside the birds are busy chattering and the neighborhood kids are running through water on the lawnslide. The heat is a little harder on this ol' bod than it seems to be on children. We attended church together this morning, which for me was a different worship experience. I was blessed by Ken's Sunday School on Parenting; excellent teaching, so at ease with it ~ and I'm not just saying that because I'm his mom. Enjoyed lunch out together and now we're just taking it easy. Oh, I hear baby Aidan waking.........

2 comments:

Unknown said...

How's the gaffer doing, by the way?

Anonymous said...

He's a beautiful baby and so good! I'm sure glad he is better. Looks like he just had a short episode of this projectile vomiting. Thank the Lord for answering the prayer to heal him. It is disgustingly HOT down here ~ so muggy. Thank you for air conditioning! Did I say thank you for air conditioning already???

How are you feeling?