F~A~T~H~E~R

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY
to all the wonderful dads out there!





MY HEAVENLY FATHER

F is for the faithfulness He shows me
A for His amazing, awesome care
T for truth in tenderness He taught me
H for heart that hears my humble prayer
E is for eternal life He gave me
R is for His righteousness I wear

Put them all together, they spell F~A~T~H~E~R
A God of Love! The Only One!


MY CHILDREN'S FATHER

F is for the faith in God he taught well
A for warm affection, always there.
T is for together times of travel
H is for our happy home with prayer
E is for his energy unfailing
R is the respect he showed each one

Put them all together, they spell F~A~T~H~E~R!
A man of love! He’s Number One!

Karin Ristau ©

PS - Can't figure out why I can't post pictures nor how to fix it! Sorry!!

13 comments:

Warren Baldwin said...

Very nice testaments to your dad and even all dads. Thank you.

Warren Baldwin said...

Mind if I put them on power point for our church tomorrow?

ellen b. said...

Love it!

Ginny Hartzler said...

this is very cool! And in comparing each line of both poems, I see how they mirror each other!!!

Ruth Hiebert said...

This is a wonderful way to celebrate Fathers.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, Karin.

Unknown said...

A blessed father's day to all the dads in your family. I wish you the blessings of Holy Spirit on this very rainy day in Ky. The Son will shine all day.
QMM

Hootin Anni said...

Wow....just wow. So incredible are your words. Filled with devotion, wisdom, love and admiration.

Truly, an inspirational post for us all...all who visit with you today.

Shug said...

I always find wisdom in your words..and I am always Blessed when I visit your blog...
Wonderful words about the man in your life and Amazing words of our Heavenly Father...
thank you Karin for sharing...

Unknown said...

Love your writing...sorry about the pictures-don't know what to tell you. Wish I could help. It gets frustrating.

Anonymous said...

Hi Karin
This is a lovely post.
God bless
Tracy

Anonymous said...

Staggering! This blog looks well-founded like my prehistoric identical! It's on a absolutely unusual subject-matter but it has bonny much the uniform layout and design. Superlative choice of colors!

Doris Sturm said...

Lovely words! Hope you all had a nice father's day together!