196. Our son and family are home safe and sound! It was a long and difficult move back to Canada from PA. His is an interesting story of God’s leading – but it is his story to tell, not mine. We are thrilled to have the family just 15 km. from us! Can you tell I'm excited??
197. Looking forward to having all our immediate family with us for Christmas/New Year celebrations. Full of gratitude here!
198. Two weeks of vacation days to get personal things done. Will have to remember to keep vacation days for this time of year again next year, Lord willing. Worked out very well.
199. For Christmas peace and joy and love that lasts throughout the whole year!
200. Wishing every last one of you the joy of Christ our Savior!
Blessings to you all!
But after he had considered this, an angel of the Lord appeared to him in a dream and said, “Joseph son of David, do not be afraid to take Mary home as your wife, because what is conceived in her is from the Holy Spirit. She will give birth to a son, and you are to give him the name Jesus, because he will save his people from their sins.” All this took place to fulfill what the Lord had said through the prophet: “The virgin will conceive and give birth to a son, and they will call him Immanuel” (which means “God with us”). Matthew 1:20-22