GOOD MORNING LORD!


Just reposting my thoughts here. What are we going to do today? I know that I have my own plans perfectly laid out; there is so much on my to-do list. But my heart’s desire is to follow your plans for my life. Lord, surprise me with out-of-the-ordinary adventures. Using my time to discover more about who I am, trying desperately to understand the inner workings of my soul, dwelling on my weaknesses and my need to be transformed, is an exercise in futility. Spending my time in discovering more about you Lord, all your wonderful attributes, will assuredly produce by your Holy Spirit the transformation I seek. Life is not about how you fit into my story, but rather how my life fits into the story of God with humanity.

Though each new day reveals another facet of you, we will never exhaust it all. You are awesome, worthy of awe! Thank you for showing me the direction of my journey one step at a time. Your plans for my life are perfect. Your provisions for the trip are wonderful. Your promises are tried and true. Your protection will keep me in your care. Your power is working a mighty work in me. Your prayers intercede for me at the Throne of Grace. In amazement and wonder I see and feel your loving hand holding me, helping me, healing me. Make me like Christ is my prayer. As we journey back home, from whence I came, I know this will be an exciting day!




I was blessed already this morning by reading how someone else's life fit into the story of God with humanity! Check it out!

6 comments:

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Everyday is a special day for sure, Karin. Some days are more special than others---but we can even make the ordinary days special if we try.

I have to clean house (vacuum, dust, clean bathrooms, etc.) today since we are having company on Saturday.. How can I make that SPECIAL????? ha ha ha

Hugs,
Betsy

George said...

I really like your thoughts. The picture is good as well.

Laurie M. said...

"Using my time to discover more about who I am, trying desperately to understand the inner workings of my soul, dwelling on my weaknesses and my need to be transformed, is an exercise in futility"

Amen to that, Karin! We need to look to Jesus. He will transform us.

Ruth's Photo Blog said...

To be in the perfect will of God,that is when life is at it's best.Thanks for sharing your thoughts.
Blessings,Ruth

Wendy said...

Lovely tulips! Are't all flowers God's creations? I love them all! Hope you had a wonderful day. I spent the day with my grandkids. How wonderful is that??
Hugs

Bill said...

Just wanted to pop in and let you know I've listed you on my "Blogs I Frequent" blogroll. Love what you're doing here!